So sorry I've been missing in action for the past few months... but I'm back for now with a new Midnight Smokey Blue look.
- NYX Lavender Jumbo Eye Pencil
Manly Palette - similar to Coastal Scents 88 Matte Pallet but square shadows (any eye shadows along these colours would work):
- Light blue (inner corner, inner lid, lower lash line)
- Vibrant midnight blue (middle lid and crease)
- Matte Black (outer crease and outer V)
- MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
- Maybelline Define-a-Lash
- Maybelline Define-a-Line (waterline <-- wouldn't advise this anymore... it smudges like mad)
As I said, the products don't have to be identical. Any colours can be used as long as they are pigmented =)!